Subject: [Richdale Ave] Re: Cars Stolen & Fireworks
From: "Ann Fleck Henderson" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Moderator \(Daphne\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Richdale Ave Community'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:40:37 -0400

Dear neighbors. 113 Richdale's garage was broken into last night.  One car
was stolen and the wheels off another.  We are working today to re-secure
the building.  The police were here, but were not impressed, nor did they
think our neighborhood was a particular target.  
Others in our building would like to be added to this list.  Daphne - can
you give me instructions to send people?
Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Moderator
(Daphne)
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:10 AM
To: Richdale Ave Community
Subject: [Richdale Ave] Posted on behalf of Sarah Merrow: Fireworks

Hello Richdale neighbors,

There seems to be a fresh supply of whistle rockets and bottle rockets
on the street.  They're being set off in the evening hours and also in
the middle of the night, right in front of my house -- last night I
was awakened at 4 am, for example.  I would like to ask that if you
hear fireworks exploding on the street, that you call the police.
They may not be able to apprehend anyone, since the pranksters run off
immediately after the bang, but perhaps the police will cruise by more
often and offer a deterrent, if enough people call to complain.

Thank you,

Sarah Merrow

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Richdale Ave Community" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/richdale-ave-community?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---